2015年4月29日

Resume

That's our boy. He was with us for several happy years
but was taken to a primary school as a guard dog.
Now I go see him from time to time.
He still remembers me.
Alright.

It's really been a while since last time I posted something here. Despite the long lapse of time (some two years, I believe), the old enthusiasm that helped create this blog never ceases to be. It causes me heartburns, of course, since I just left it all of a sudden...no goodbyes. Sometimes I would tell my friends that it was because I was moving to a place where Internet access wasn't easy to get. Other times I would say that I just wanted to drop everything related to the grey days. But, you know clearly as I do, that's just another excuse.

So here I am, ready to let the same flame light the blog again. I'm not sure what stories it will be covering, but one thing for sure is that it will be English-Chinese based, about something worth thinking, discussing, and remembering. If you find it too ambiguous, check out the old posts under this. They will give a general idea of what I'm going to write from now on.

If you are new to my blog, there are a few things you might want to know:
1)  I'm a Taiwanese girl who started learning English when she was 12, so if there's anything wrong about my English, please let me know, as I'm still learning it.
2)  In fact, all sorts of suggestions are welcome.


Enjoy!

沒有留言:

張貼留言